✡ How To LOW-FAT (OR FAT-FREE) BANANA-CRUNCH MUFFINS

How to Make LOW-FAT (OR FAT-FREE) BANANA-CRUNCH MUFFINS Recipe. Step-by-Step. is perfect for busy families. Comes together quickly with a few staple ingredients!

LOW-FAT (OR FAT-FREE) BANANA-CRUNCH MUFFINS


INGREDIENTS

1 cup all-purpose flour 1?2 cup wheat and barley cereal, nuggets (I substituted 1/2 cup oatmeal here since I didn't have this ingredient) 1?2 cup sugar 1?2 teaspoon baking powder 1?2 teaspoon baking soda 1?4 teaspoon salt 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed (about a cup) 1?2 cup plain nonfat yogurt 1?4 cup egg substitute (I didn't have these either so I used 1/4 cup of eggs(about an egg and a half) 1?2 teaspoon vanilla extract


DIRECTIONS

Preheat oven to 350F. Spray 24 mini-muffin-pan cups with nonstick cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix first six ingredients. In large bowl, with wire whisk or fork, mix bananas, yogurt, egg substitute (egg) and vanilla well; stir in flour mixture just until moistened. Spoon batter into muffin-pan cups. Bake muffins 20 minutes or until tops are golden and toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean. Remove from muffin-pan cups to wire racks. Serve warm, or cool to serve later! Note: I made these in heart-shaped pans I bought at a local grocery store. This recipe only yielded four heart-shaped cakes when I did that, and I baked them for about 45-50 minutes.




by: spatchcock

Post a Comment for "✡ How To LOW-FAT (OR FAT-FREE) BANANA-CRUNCH MUFFINS"